Welcome to ADI Training. If you are looking for independent, cost effective, professional Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) training, in-car and on a one-to-one basis, you’ve come to the right place.
ADI Training was established by Blaine Walsh over 18 years ago. He has sat in on around 700 Part 3 tests - some good, some bad and so has a good idea of what the examiners are looking for. Blaine is now based in Southampton, having built up a successful business in and around the Portsmouth area. He spends 95 % of his time carrying out rescue training with people who have failed at least one attempt at part 3.
Blaine is also working hard behind the scenes to provide the latest information and advice to everyone in the driver training industry via a variety of websites and a lively forum.
Jane Le Feuvre joined the business in January 2008, having recently undertaken the Driving Instructor Training process. She is now fully trained to deliver Part 2 and Part 3 training, including Mock Tests in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas to continue the good work Blaine has carried out.
Jane has several years experience working in a training and development setting within a variety of sectors. She is a qualified NVQ Assessor and has taken both the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) and the Diamond Advanced driving tests.
The aim of ADI Training is:
To be the first choice provider of driving instructor training for all PDIs in both Portsmouth and Southampton and their surrounding areas.
We will do this by:
- Offering a complimentary initial assessment to establish your suitability to become a self-employed ADI. We will never ask for a penny in up-front fees.
- Referring you onto local business support agencies to help you get started.
- Designing a training programme that fits around your current commitments.
- Operating a pay-as-you train scheme – you only pay for what you need.
- Making the training simple to understand and therefore easier to do. ~ Providing you with the necessary resources to register as a Potential Driving Instructor (PDI) and to gain your Part 1 Theory Test pass.
- Giving you on-going feedback and assessment for each stage of the process and assisting you to set your own learning goals.
- Offering you the opportunity to have your sessions recorded so you can review them afterwards.
- Recommending you subscribe to our sister website www.driving-instructor.tv where you can watch and learn from over 100 hours of in-car video footage of Parts 2 and 3.